HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press
J Point Cards uses HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press which delivers unmatched digital offset and photo quality with high versatility and productivity. Seamlessly switching between jobs and media types, the press enhances the digital offset printing process and guarantees top quality printing and excellent color rendering on wide range of media (compatibility with more than 2,500 certified substrates). The HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press supports high-value specialty applications printed on synthetics substrates (PVC) using HP Indigo’s unique One Shot Color printing mode.
- Image resolution: 812 and 1219 dpi at 8 bit, addressability: 2438 X 2438 dpi HDI
- Sheet size: 330 x 482 mm (image size: 317 x 450 mm)
- Colors: CMYK and HP IndiChrome 7-color mode (CMYK + Orange, Violet and White), PANTONE® (HP IndiChrome off press mode (IMS) achieving up to 97% of the PANTONE® color range)
- Special inks: UV red, light cyan, light magenta, white, digital matte
- Substrate thickness: up to 460 microns