Scodix™ effects for sensational print applications
J Point Plus presents Scodix Ultra Pro™ - ultra-fast and precise technology for digital enhancement of print applications. The resulting special effects provide a provocative visual communication and unique touch-and-feel experience.
Take a look at our gallery below!
CUTTING-EDGE INKJET TECHNOLOGY
Scodix’s proprietary UV cured Scodix PolySENSE™ technology provides flawless spot coating and stampless embossing for instantly ready-to-use prints. In addition, the press’s high resolution allows for top-quality detailing and consistent results across a wide range of media formats and thicknesses.
- Ultra-fast and precise technology for Digital UV varnish and Liquid Metal Printing
- 7 special Scodix™ effects for extraordinary print creations – Spot&Sense™, Foil™, Crystal™, Metallic™, Cast&Cure™, Braille™ и Variable™ - find out more here!
- Variable data capabilities
- One-side and two-sided printing
- For instant and flawless print solutions - no need for screen printing plates
- No limits for minimum order quantities - possibility for production of single copies/samples
- Compatible with offset, laminated sheets and digital print feed, the press automatically processes a wide range of paper formats and substrates
DIGITAL UV VARNISH
Touching the senses with print that stands out in a form never seen before in the world of printing, the press is a digital enhancement press that brings a new, high-quality look and tangible dimension to printed graphic communications. Delivering an unmatched range of enhancement, the press applies Scodix PolySENSE™ Polymer onto selected areas of the printed image, allowing for easy single or dual-sided applications. The Scodix SENSE™ experience is produced through the unique digital print enhancement capabilities of the Scodix Ultra Pro:
- 99 Gloss Units (GU): The highest gloss available for printed materials
- Polymer height of up to 250 microns (in Braille mode): 10 times higher than a selective polymer
- Variable density capabilities in single pass
- Variable levels of thickness and textures, from 20 to 70 microns
DIGITAL LIQUID METAL PRINTING
Scodix Ultra Pro™ applies digital Liquid Metal effect - a combination of digital UV varnish and metallic foil. The Liquid Metal effect has more embossed (liquid) structure compared to the traditional hot stamping.
- Various colored foils for liquid metal printing – gold, silver, red, blue, hologram and other
- Possibility for combined application of different foils in a single pass
- The Scodix patent-pending camera system executes enhancement with pinpoint accuracy, scanning every sheet to deliver the polymer to its exact location. This registration method produces output that it is superior to any other in the industry.
7 SCODIX™ EFFECTS FOR EYE-CATCHING PRINT SOLUTIONS
Scodix Ultra Pro™ is breakthrough digital enhancement printing technology, offering an opportunity to turn ordinary applications into extraordinary creations. Scodix Ultra Pro™ expands business for PSPs with a new, premium product whose creative potential can be harnessed for a wide range of printing applications.
- Scodix Spot&Sense™ - application of selective embossed UV varnish with possibility for digital adjustment of density and embossing
- Scodix Foil™ - application of colored foils (gold, silver, red, blue gren, hologram and other) onto the print media
- Scodix Metallic™ - allows users to enhance prints with metallic coloring by simply utilizing the CMYK color process of Scodix SENSE;
- Scodix Braille™ - designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world;
- Scodix Variable™ - accentuates the impact of digital enhancement with personalized and individualized text and graphics
- Scodix Cast&Cure™ - creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension to the print project
- Scodix Crystal™ - creates a true 3D dimensional effect by applying a multi-layer, receding pyramid-like build-up of polymer to printed projects
FORMAT VERSATILITY FOR MORE PRINT APPLICATIONS
Scodix Ultra Pro™ solution compatible with offset, laminated sheets, PVC materials and other digital print media for a wide range of paper formats and substrates (up to 500x700 mm).
Marketing and corporate materials: catalogs, brochures, business cards, envelopes, notebooks, folders, labels, stickers, PVC cards
POS materials: boxes and packages, menus, covers, wobblers, shelftalkers, CD covers
- Occasion print applications: invitations, greeting cards, calendars, photo books and other
EMBRACE THE SENSATIONAL
All commercial printing applications can take on a new appearance with Scodix Ultra Pro™ digital print enhancement. The Scodix Ultra Pro™ advantage:
- Engages the senses
- Makes images realistic with variable levels of thickness and texture
- High-quality look and feel
- Provides an experience and makes a lasting impression
Products with Scodix Ultra Pro™labels and packaging stand out from the others on the shelf, creatingnew avenues to market a wide range of consumer products. The Scodix Ultra Pro™value adds:
- True brand differentiation
- Tangible dimension compels handling of the product
- Customers experience and bond with products at the shelf